Finger Print Door Lock/biometric digital handle lock wholesale,supplier,OEM,factory,exporter
What is a biometric digital handle lock?
The so-called biometric technology is the close combination of computers with high-tech methods such as optics, acoustics, biosensors, and biostatistics, and the use of the human body's inherent physiological characteristics and behavioral characteristics to identify personal identity. If you have any interest in Finger Print Door Lock/biometric digital handle lock, let’s discuss it together!
Classification of biometric digital handle lock
Fingerprint recognition technology
It is medically proven that each person’s fingerprint lines are distinguished in patterns, break points and intersections, and are unique and permanent. Fingerprint recognition technology collects fingerprint feature imaging through optical, semiconductor electronic signals, ultrasound, temperature difference, etc. After digital processing and analysis, it is finally extracted into acceptable fingerprint digital feature information, which is used as a reference model or directly used for comparison. After many years of development and market verification, fingerprint recognition technology is currently the most mature and widely used biometric technology.
📌Advantages of fingerprint recognition technology:
- Strong practicability:The fingerprint collection and usage are more convenient, the fingerprint head is small in size, and the collection cost is low, and it can be applied to a variety of devices;
- Good stability: The fingerprint recognition technology is relatively mature, after long-term market inspection, and the fingerprint itself is unique and permanent, so the fingerprint recognition is relatively stable and reliable;
- Good convenience: scanning fingerprints is fastand convenient;
- Fingerprint recognition products are more cost-effective: the fingerprint collection head is more miniaturized, and the price is low. Fingerprint recognition is currently the most widely used technology on the market;
Face recognition technology
Face recognition technology, also known as face recognition technology. People have different faces, and the differences can be found even when measured by a pair of twins using anthropological methods. Face recognition technology uses "local feature analysis" and "graphics and neural recognition algorithms" to analyze the orientation of various facial organs and feature parts, extract it into digital information, and compare, judge, and confirm with the model information in the database.
📌Advantages of face recognition technology:
Face recognition is proactive, people can be recognized without touching the device, and even face recognition can actively identify people without their knowledge.
📌Disadvantages of face recognition technology:
- Low accuracy: The current face recognition methods mainly focus on two-dimensional images, and the accuracy of recognition is greatly limited due to changes in illumination, posture, and expression;
- Higher cost: The improvement of face recognition technology depends on the improvement of feature extraction and comparison technology, and the equipment for collecting images is more expensive;
Iris recognition technology
The iris is located behind the cornea and in front of the lens. The structure of the iris is stable, and its color varies depending on the amount and distribution of pigments. The iris recognition system uses monochrome TV and video methods that combine camera technology and software to obtain iris digital information. The information scanned during verification is compared with the pre-stored model information to make identity verification.
📌Advantages of iris recognition technology:
- The collection of biological characteristics is more convenient;
📌Disadvantages of iris recognition technology:
- The application popularity program is low: Many tests have been carried out for the iris recognition system, but there is no larger-scale application;
- Higher cost: The image acquisition equipment is large; the cost of the camera is expensive;
Heart rate recognition technology
The principle of heartbeat recognition is similar, because a person's heartbeat rhythm is generally stable, and the shape of each person's heartbeat is different and will not change. Even if people's heartbeat speeds up, the overall shape of the heartbeat will still not change, but the identity of the person can be recognized at one time. One type of heart rate recognition technology is a photoelectric sensor measurement method using light reflection, such as pulse measurement is based on photoelectric technology; the other is an electrode sensor measurement method using electric potential.
📌Advantages of heart rate recognition technology:
- Strong practicability, the heart rate recognizer is small in size, can be applied to a variety of devices, and even can be carried with you;
📌Disadvantages of heart rate recognition technology:
- The accuracy of heart rate recognition needs to be improved, and the detection method is photoelectric.
Voice recognition technology
The human's physical, psychological, and behavioral characteristics and other voice parameters will be reflected in the human voice waveform. The human voice spectrum includes the time change of the curve and the characteristics of the driving sound source are different. It is possible to extract features that have great changes in the voice of different people and small changes in the voice of the same person for analysis, comparison, and recognition.
At present, the mainstream voice recognition system applications are: recording human voices through microphones, digitizing through digital signal processors and software compression, extracting voice and image information and storing them in the database, and applying the voices collected in real time with the characteristics in the database. Information is matched and identification is made.
📌Advantages of voice recognition technology:
- Voice recognition is a non-contact recognition technology that users can accept naturally;
- Voice recognition technology has better convenience, economy and accuracy;
Biometrics is the product of scientific progress and is the general trend. As the most convenient and safe identification technology at present, it does not need to remember complex passwords, and does not need to carry keys, smart cards and the like. Since each person's biological characteristics are unique and stable within a certain period of time, it is not easy to forge and counterfeit. The use of biometric technology for identity verification is safe, reliable and accurate. If you want to buy a Finger Print Door Lock/biometric digital handle lock, we will be your best choice.